Recent Posts

infinity

Skytrex US Navy WWII

The last post on naval miniatures was pretty popular and since I'm a bit low on painted minis to show later I think I will post the American fleet I was still owing you since the Imperial Japanese Navy post.

So here goes my American Taskforce. As with the IJN I still have a fair bunch of minis on the pending list. But you can get a general idea.

US Navy
Independence class carriers Independence and Princeton

USN's finest: USS Essex and USS Iowa

USS Idaho and New Mexico Battleships.
I love the USS Idaho paintjob, too bad the photo does not do her justice.

South Dakota class Battleships

USS Augusta and USS Wichita

Gato class subs

Destroyers - Fletcher and Sumner class
More Destroyers - Livermore Class

Extra group photos!




3 comments:

  1. Very nice work, GP. I saw your post over on TMP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! alarmes

    ReplyDelete