Recent Posts

infinity

On the 5th day of Christmas, Chooloo gave to me...

So it's been a while since I posted any progress on my Arcadia Quest. My computer got rained on last week so it has been out of comission for some time. Enough for me to finish some more Arcadian denizens.

First, I went for the Vampire ladies:

 I was not sure if I preferred the black eyes or the white ones so I made a set of each.



Next i went for the Goatmen. It was kind of difficult to get a hairy pattern on them. I still don´t feel 100% satisfied about the final result but I don´t think i can improve any more on them at the moment.
 Oh, I made them some tatoos too.
 For the last batch I finished "Beyond the Grave"'s Zombies.
 And wen't for doctor Frank and Cthulu... i mean Chooloo
 Braaaaaaaains!!

No comments